In The Dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between July 2-6:
* David Hadfield (31), of Milton Brow, Weston. Possession of class B drug: 12-month community order, ordered to complete 40 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay �85.
* Ian Roberts (44), of Thorn Close, Weston. Three-month community order with eight-week curfew, ordered to pay �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 24 months.
* Tony Roberts (33), of Bronte Close, Weston. Theft: 12 weeks in prison suspended for 24 months, ordered to complete 200 hours of unpaid community work and pay �600 compensation.
* Garthy Donnelly (18), of Queens Row, Weston. Having a dangerously out-of-control dog in a public place: Two-year conditional discharge, ordered to pay �291 compensation plus �200 costs.
You may also want to watch:
* Robert Sprigg (52), of Bramblewood Road, Weston. Assault: Two-year conditional discharge, ordered to pay �125 compensation plus �700 costs.
* Mark Slade (39), of Vale Crescent, Weston. Assault: 18-month conditional discharge with restraining order, ordered to pay �620 costs.
- 1 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 2 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 3 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 4 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 5 Weston hospital doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 6 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 7 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 8 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 9 Freedom Day: North Somerset responds to lockdown easing delay
- 10 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
* Anthony Barnes (51), of Jubilee Way, St Georges. Driving without due care and attention: Ordered to pay �100 compensation. Failure to report an accident: Fined �545 plus �400 costs and �15 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with eight penalty points.