In The Dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between July 9-13:
* Adam Bowers (23), of Harvey Close, Weston. Taking a vehicle without the owner’s consent: 12-month community order, ordered to pay �300 compensation plus �85 costs, banned from driving for 12 months.
* Craig Chase (26), of Homefield Close, Winscombe. Assault: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 150 hours of unpaid community work, ordered to pay �200 compensation plus �85 costs.
* Liam Watts (20), of Moorland Road, Weston. Driving without due care and attention: Fined �240 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 91 days.
* Brian Kelly (37), of Selwood Close, Weston. Drink-driving: Fined �330 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 20 months.
You may also want to watch:
* Thomas Lucas (27), of Exford Close, Weston. Criminal damage: Four-week community order with curfew, ordered to pay �85 costs.
* Alexander Nicholls (23), of Clifton Road, Weston. Possession of class B drug: Sent to prison for six days (concurrent). Recklessly endangering an aircraft: Sent to prison for six months.
- 1 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 2 Royal Mail reviewing town sorting office closure
- 3 Majority of Covid cases in North Somerset caused by Delta variant
- 4 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 5 Weston AFC unveil more Optima Stadium development plans
- 6 PICTURES: Clear summer skies and solar eclipse in North Somerset
- 7 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 8 Voice your views on roads, footpaths and cycling routes in North Somerset
- 9 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
* Luke Ward (31), of Lonsdale Avenue, Weston. Drink-driving: Fined �110 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months.
* Kirsty Ball (20), of St Andrews Parade, Weston. Two counts of theft: 18-month community order with 12-week curfew, ordered to pay �200 compensation.
* Dominic Wilson (31), of Clifton Road, Weston. Failure to stop vehicle after being ordered to by police: Fined �73 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge. Possession of class B drug: Fined �73. Driving without due care and attention: Fined �73, licence endorsed with six penalty points.
* Alan Head (25), of Alma Street, Weston. Possession of a bladed item in a public place: 16 weeks in prison suspended for 12 months, 12-week curfew, ordered to pay �85 costs.