In The Dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between August 17-23:
* David Nash (53), of Chestnut Avenue, Weston. Theft: Sent to prison for six weeks.
* Sophie Edwards (19), of Church Street, Banwell. Two counts of theft: Six-month community order, ordered to pay �85 costs.
* Bradley Gibson (20), of Orchard Street, Weston. Possession of an offensive weapon: Three-month community order with curfew, ordered to pay �85 costs.
You may also want to watch:
* Dacian Martin (26), of Church Street, Banwell. Possession of a class B drug: One day’s detention. Two counts of failure to surrender: No separate penalty.
* Christopher Mullins (31), of Walford, Weston. Theft: Fined �185 plus �70 compensation, �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 3 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 4 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 5 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 6 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 7 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 8 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 9 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
- 10 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
* Martin Wylam (29), of Beach Road, Kewstoke. Possession of class B drug: Fined �73 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
* Reece Green (20), of Longridge Way, Weston. Theft: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 40 hours’ unpaid community work.
* Thomas Lucas (27), of Exford Close, Weston. Harassment: 18 weeks in prison suspended for 24 months, ordered to pay �85 costs.
* Shaun Wilson (44), of Atholl Close, Weston. Criminal damage: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 90 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay �250 compensation. Three counts of assault: Ordered to pay �500 compensation.
* Thalia Bonell (19), of Grange Paddock, Mark. Theft: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 40 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay �85 costs.
* Keith Middle (41), of Victoria Park, Weston. Theft: Fined �100 and ordered to pay �100 compensation, �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
* Daniel Cronin (40), of Severn Road, Weston. Theft: Sent to prison for four weeks. Threatening behaviour: No separate penalty. Failure to surrender: Two weeks in prison (concurrent). Three counts of breach of suspended sentence: Sent to prison for seven months (concurrent).
* David Edwards (54), of Hatfield Road, Weston. Assault: Fined �235 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.