In The Dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between September 7-13:
* Kyle Ferenczi (25), of Newtown Road, Highbridge. Threatening behaviour: Fined �73 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge. Trespassing on railway lines: Fined �37.
* James Green (42), of Moor Road, Banwell. Drink-driving: Fined �335 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months.
* Anthony Halliday (18), of Bridge Road, Weston. Threatening behaviour: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay �85 costs.
* Benjamin Kinsella (22), of Holms Road, Weston. Criminal damage: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay �85 costs.
You may also want to watch:
* Massimo Mereu (38), of Coleridge Road, Weston. Drink-driving: Fined �350 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 19 months.
* Nigel Robinson (55), of Stowey Road, Yatton. Racially-aggravated assault: Two-month community order with curfew, ordered to pay �100 compensation plus �85 costs.
- 1 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 2 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 3 Royal Mail reviewing town sorting office closure
- 4 Appeal to find missing teenager Ruben
- 5 Majority of Covid cases in North Somerset caused by Delta variant
- 6 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 7 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 8 Somerset has best Covid vaccine rate for both doses
- 9 PICTURES: Clear summer skies and solar eclipse in North Somerset
- 10 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
* Neil Simons (37), of Windwhistle Circus, Weston. Drunk and disorderly behaviour: One day’s detention. Failure to obey police dispersal order: No separate penalty.
* Mervyn Cross (64), of Prospect Place, Weston. Assault: 12-week community order with curfew, ordered to pay �150 compensation plus �85 costs. Threatening behaviour: No separate penalty.
* Dean Tye (32), of Alexandra Parade, Weston. Theft: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay �85 costs.
* Deborah Dade (41), of Knightstone Close, Axbridge. Theft: Four months in prison suspended for 24 months, ordered to pay �770 costs.
* Kirsty Ball (20), of St Andrews Parade, Weston. Burglary: Four months in a young offenders’ institution. Breach of community order: Four months in a young offenders’ institution (consecutive). Theft: No separate penalty.