In The Dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between September 17-20:
* James Kew (21), of Rhodyate Lane, Cleeve. Theft: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 80 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay �210 compensation plus �85 costs.
* Joshua Shanahan (20), of Marconi Close, Weston. Breach of antisocial behaviour order: Six weeks in prison suspended for 20 months, ordered to pay �85 costs.
* Ashley Sprague (20), of Avon Close, Weston. Theft: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 120 hours’ unpaid community work and ordered to pay �85 costs.
* Steven Taylor (22), of Bluebell Road, Wick St Lawrence. Drink-driving: Fined �320 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months.
You may also want to watch:
* Anthony Cockayne (26), of Quantock Road, Weston. Assault: 16 weeks in prison suspended for 12 months, 12-month restraining order, ordered to pay �100 compensation. Theft: No separate penalty.
- 1 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 2 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 3 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 4 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 5 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 6 £1m funding bid to make Weston police station redevelopment viable
- 7 Somerset votes for two unitaries instead of one by clear margin in poll
- 8 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 9 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 10 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced