In The Dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between October 22-26:
* Joseph Bramble (25), of Wingard Close, Uphill. Threatening behaviour: 12-month community order with requirement to complete 80 hours’ unpaid community work.
* Daniel Careslade (23), of Blackthorne Terrace, Worle. Theft: Fined �40 plus �1.98 compensation, �85 costs and �20 victim surcharge.
* Anthony Halliday (18), of Bridge Road, Weston. Obstructing a police officer: Fined �75 plus �25 costs and �15 victim surcharge. Breach of conditional discharge: Fined �35.
* Duane Long (24), of Fullens Close, Weston. Possession of a class A drug: Fined �65 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Wayne Perry (42), of Abbey Gardens, Weston. Threatening behaviour: Fined �40 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
* Yvonne Pollard (53), of Hambledon Road, Weston. Theft: Fined �70 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
- 1 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 2 Weston AFC unveil more Optima Stadium development plans
- 3 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 4 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 5 Royal Mail reviewing town sorting office closure
- 6 Majority of Covid cases in North Somerset caused by Delta variant
- 7 Voice your views on roads, footpaths and cycling routes in North Somerset
- 8 Green candidate announced for village ward in by-election
- 9 PICTURES: Clear summer skies and solar eclipse in North Somerset
- 10 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
* Neil Simons (37), of Windwhistle Circus, Weston. Threatening behaviour: One day’s detention.
* Charles Stroud (54), of Earlham Grove, Weston. Five counts of fraud: 12 weeks in prison, suspended for 12 months, ordered to carry out 100 hours of unpaid community work and pay �85 costs. Driving without insurance: Licence endorsed with six penalty points. Taking a vehicle without the owner’s consent: No separate penalty.
* Barry Webber (29), of Madam Lane, Weston. Drink-driving: Fined �280 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 20 months.
* Salim Mwita (30), of Winterstoke Road, Weston. Possession of a class A drug: Fined �70 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
* Jamal Ali (21), of Vicarage Close, Weston. Assault: Two-year conditional discharge, ordered to pay �200 compensation.
* Mark Flemming (48), of Ashcombe Road, Weston. Theft: Eight-week community order and curfew, ordered to pay �50 compensation and �50 costs. Failure to surrender: One day’s detention. Breach of conditional discharge: No separate penalty.