In The Dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between November 12-14:
* Ryan Smith (22), of Brue Close, Weston. Assault: 18-month community order, ordered to pay �85 costs.
* Emma Wright (18), of Locksbrook Road, Weston. Driving without due care and attention: Fined �110 plus �35 costs and �15 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with seven penalty points.
* Dean Howarth (23), of Alfred Street, Weston. Assault: 16-week community order with curfew, ordered to pay �200 compensation plus �85 costs.
* Jonothan Seymour (35), of Griffen Road, Weston. Theft: 12-month community order with 14-week curfew, ordered to pay �250 compensation plus �85 costs. Production of a class B drug: No separate penalty.
You may also want to watch:
* Emma Wood (24), of Mead Vale, Worle. Assaulting a police officer: Fined �300 and ordered to pay �85 costs, �50 compensation and �30 victim surcharge.
* Kelvin Hudson (35), of Dunster Crescent, Weston. Threatening behaviour: Fined �300 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 3 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 4 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 5 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 6 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 7 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 8 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 9 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 10 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance