In The Dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between November 6-9:
* Aaron Luke (21), of Southside, Weston. Assault: Sent to prison for four weeks.
* Brendan Richards (35), of Chaucer Road, Weston. Two counts of assaulting a police officer: 16 weeks in prison suspended for 12 months, 16-week curfew, ordered to pay �600 compensation. Driving while unfit through drink: Banned from driving for 20 months.
* Benjamin Gregory (22), of Milton Brow, Weston. Two counts of harassment: Sent to prison for eight weeks, ordered to pay �85 victim surcharge. Theft: No separate penalty. Assault: Eight weeks in prison (concurrent). Threatening behaviour: No separate penalty. Assault: Sent to prison for 12 weeks (consecutive).
* Timothy Hrachovec (20), of West Street, Banwell. Two counts of criminal damage: Fined �110 and ordered to pay �1,081.76 compensation plus �15 victim surcharge and �85 costs.
You may also want to watch:
* Brian Monk (58), of Westbrook Road, Weston. Assault: Fined �55 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
* Michael Friedlander (46), of Brighton Road, Weston. Two counts of theft: Eight-week community order with curfew, ordered to pay �69.80 compensation, �60 victim surcharge and �85 costs.
- 1 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 2 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 6 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 7 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 8 Tuk-tuks to provide tourist information service in Weston
- 9 Hornets and Weston excited by 2021-22 season fixtures release
- 10 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced
* David Loader (24), of High Street, Banwell. Possession of class B drug with intent to supply: Sent to prison for four months. Possession of a class B drug: Four months in prison (consecutive).
* Neil Taylor (36), of Manilla Crescent, Weston. Criminal damage: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay �200 compensation plus �85 costs.
* Angela Watson (34), of Westbury Crescent, Weston. Possession of class B drug with intent to supply: Sent to prison for four months. Possession of a class B drug: Four months in prison (consecutive).
* Jordan Callow (18), of Willet Close, Highbridge. Assault occasioning actual bodily harm: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 300 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay �100 compensation, �60 victim surcharge and �85 costs.
* Michael Cox (41), of Locking Road, Weston. Drunk and disorderly behaviour: Eight weeks in prison suspended for two years, ordered to pay �80 victim surcharge and �85 costs. Threatening behaviour: Eight weeks in prison (concurrent) suspended for two years.
* Benjamin Matthews (33), of Trewartha Park, Weston. Drink-driving: 12-month community order with 12-week curfew, ordered to pay �60 victim surcharge plus �85 costs, and banned from driving for 30 months.
* Edward O’Moore (51), of Bristol Road, Weston. Drink-driving: Fined �140 plus �15 victim surcharge and �85 costs, banned from driving for three years.
* Derek Caiger (63), of Jubilee Road, Weston. Making nuisance phone calls: Sent to prison for 12 weeks.
* Daniel Lawson (25), of Worston Lane, Burnham. Obstructing a railway line: Sent to prison for 164 days. Threatening behaviour: One day’s detention. Three counts of breach of suspended sentence: Sent to prison for 182 days (consecutive).