In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between December 21 and January 10:
* Matthew Rother (33), of Tennyson Road, Weston. Theft: Sent to prison for one week.
* Alan Palmer (42), of Woodview Drive, Cleeve. Breach of restraining order: Three-month community order with curfew, 18-month community order, ordered to pay £100 compensation plus £100 costs. Breach of conditional discharge: No separate penalty.
* Michael Perry (31), of Tavistock Road, Worle. Driving without due care and attention: Fined £135 plus £15 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with six penalty points. Failure to stop after an accident: Fined £150 plus £300 costs.
* Jack Day (21), of Shaftesbury Road, Weston. Drink-driving: Fined £110 plus £20 victim surcharge and £85 costs, banned from driving for 16 months.
You may also want to watch:
* Luke Fisher (24), of Froglands Way, Cheddar. Possession of class A drug: Eight-week community order with curfew, fined £360 plus £60 victim surcharge. Assault: Ordered to pay £125 compensation. Threatening behaviour: Fined £240.
* James Fletcher (28), of Whitecross View, Weston. Taking a vehicle without owner’s consent: 12-month community order with two-month curfew, ordered to carry out 300 hours’ unpaid community work. Failure to stop after an accident: No separate penalty. Drink-driving: Fined £110 plus £20 victim surcharge and £85 costs, banned from driving for 16 months. Driving without insurance: No separate penalty.
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 3 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 4 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 5 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 6 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 7 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 8 Doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 9 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
- 10 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
Anthony Floyd (38), of Prospect Place, Weston. Possession of class A drug: Fined £110 plus £20 victim surcharge and £85 costs.
* Paul Morrod (50), of Ashton Hayes, St Georges. Criminal damage: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £20 victim surcharge and £40 costs.
* Paul Williams (29), of Worston Road, Highbridge. Drink-driving: Fined £300 plus £30 victim surcharge and £85 costs, licence endorsed with 10 penalty points.
* Christopher East (27), of Baildon Road, Weston. Possession of class B drug: Eight-week community order with curfew, ordered to pay £35 costs.
* Tim Page (20), of Holm Road, Hutton. Theft: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 100 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay £85 costs.
* Peter Kerslake (62), of Thornbury Drive, Uphill. Threatening behaviour: Fined £110 plus £15 victim surcharge and £85 costs.
* Anthony Cox (32), of Grasmere Drive, Weston. Assault; One-year community order, ordered to pay £60 victim surcharge plus £85 costs.
* Oliver Lucas (25), of Coleridge Road, Weston. Harassment: 12 weeks in prison suspended for 24 months, ordered to obey restraining order and pay £100 compensation plus £80 victim surcharge and £85 costs. Criminal damage: No separate penalty.