In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between February 25 to March 1:
* Paul Mitchell (40), of Jubilee Road, Weston. Interfering with a motor vehicle: Sent to prison for eight weeks, ordered to pay £85 costs. Failure to surrender: No separate penalty.
* John Murch (27), of Bristol Road, Highbridge. Obstructing a police officer: Fined £250. Driving without insurance: Fined £250 plus £85 costs and £50 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with eight penalty points.
* Danny Lucas (21), of Coleridge Road, Weston. Threatening behaviour: 12-month community order with three-month curfew, ordered to pay £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
* Martin Groves (44), of Hill Road, Sandford. Failure to stop after an accident: 12-month community order with three-month curfew. Driving without a licence: No separate penalty. Driving without insurance: No separate penalty. Drink-driving: Ordered to pay £620 costs and banned from driving for 42 months.
You may also want to watch:
* Lawrence Taylor (20), of Marconi Close, Weston. Assault: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 80 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
* Andrew Wilson (28), of Tavistock Road, Worle. Driving without due care and attention: Fined £160 plus £35 costs and £15 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with six penalty points. Driving without insurance: Fined £240. Driving without an MoT: Fined £80.
- 1 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 2 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 3 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 4 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 5 Weston hospital doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 6 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 7 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 8 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 9 Freedom Day: North Somerset responds to lockdown easing delay
- 10 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
* Samuel Parker (22), of Woodside Avenue, Weston. Drink-driving: Fined £150 plus £100 costs and £20 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 16 months.
* Roxanne Cassidy (21), of Milton Road, Weston. Drink-driving: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 60 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay £35 costs and £60 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 28 months.