In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between February 18-22:
* James Bruce (33), of Severn Road, Weston. Burglary: 18-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge.
* Yasmin Hayes (20), of Mead Vale, Weston. Drink-driving: Six-week community order and curfew, ordered to pay £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 24 months.
* Neil Jackson (40), of Borgie Place, Worle. Two counts of theft: 10 weeks in prison suspended for 12 months, ordered to obey 10-week curfew, and pay £257.66 compensation and £20 victim surcharge.
* Nicholas King (21), of Pleshey Close, Weston. Threatening behaviour: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 30 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Michael Priest (21), of Dunster Crescent, Weston. Two counts of assault: Two-year community order, ordered to pay £170 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
* Marie Davis (47), of Wynter Close, Weston. Theft: Fined £110 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
- 1 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 2 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 6 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 7 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 8 Tuk-tuks to provide tourist information service in Weston
- 9 Hornets and Weston excited by 2021-22 season fixtures release
- 10 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced
* Daniel Careslade (23), of Severn Road, Weston. Theft: Sent to prison for 10 weeks. Breach of suspended sentence: Sent to prison for four weeks (consecutive).
* William Hannon (24), of Byron Road, Weston. Assault: Sent to prison for 16 weeks.
* Beverley Rudden (41), of Walford Avenue, St Georges. Drink-driving: Fined £233 plus £85 costs and £23 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 24 months.
* James Attwood (27), of St Pauls Road, Weston. Breach of restraining order: Two-year community order, ordered to pay £200 costs.
* Daniel Bennett (29), of Church Lane, Winscombe. Possession of a bladed item: Sent to prison for 28 days. Failure to obey drug assessment order: No separate penalty. Failure to surrender: Sent to prison for seven days (consecutive).