In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between March 15-21:
* Ryan Edge (33), of Ashcombe Road, Weston. Theft: Sent to prison for 14 days, ordered to pay £80 victim surcharge. Failure to surrender: Sent to prison for seven days (consecutive). Drunk and disorderly behaviour: No separate penalty.
* John Watkins (29), of Manor Gardens, Kewstoke. Theft: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 100 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay £290.24 compensation, £300 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
* Erik Stromberg (49), of Camden Terrace, Weston. Dishonest use of electricity: Four-month community order with curfew, ordered to pay £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge. Possession of class B drug: No separate penalty.
* Karl Day (20), of Sunningdale Road, Weston. Three counts of theft: 12-month community order, ordered to carry out 120 hours’ unpaid community work and pay £50 costs.
You may also want to watch:
* Steven Wheeler (50), of Osborne Road, Weston. Driving without due care and attention: Six-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £35 costs.
* Billy Chapman (19), of Coleridge Road, Weston. Assault occasioning actual bodily harm: Sent to prison for six months.
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 3 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 4 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 5 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 6 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 7 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 8 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 9 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 10 5 things to do in North Somerset this weekend
* Cameron Frost (20), of Pembroke Road, Weston. Drunk and disorderly behaviour: Fined £300 plus £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge. Breach of conditional discharge: Fined £200.
* Joelene Hancock (33), of Grasmere Drive, Weston. Theft: Six-week community order and curfew, ordered to pay £8.67 compensation and £60 victim compensation and £85 costs.
* Danny Lucas (22), of Worle Moor Road, Weston. Failure to obey drug assessment order: 83-day community order and curfew, ordered to pay £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
* Natasha Smith (27), of Old Bristol Road, Weston. Threatening behaviour: Six months in prison suspended for 24 months, six-month curfew. Assault occasioning actual bodily harm: Ordered to pay £85 costs and £80 victim surcharge.