In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between March 4-7:
* Rodney Culliford (46), of Clover Road, Wick St Lawrence. Drink-driving: Fined £480 plus £85 costs and £48 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months.
* Martin Garnham (52), of The Orchard Close, Locking. Two counts of breach of restraining order: Four weeks in prison suspended for six months, ordered to pay £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge. Breach of conditional discharge: Two weeks in prison (concurrent) suspended for six months.
* James Keane (24), of Wynter Close, Weston. Possession of class B drug: Three-month community order with curfew, ordered to pay £85 costs.
* Deborah Letch (45), of Lower Kewstoke Road, Worle. Drink-driving: One-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 18 months.
You may also want to watch:
* Demi-Lee Wilson (18), of Langford Road, Langford. Threatening behaviour: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £85 costs plus £15 victim surcharge and £20 compensation.
* Peter Misson (49), of Regent Street, Weston. Threatening behaviour: Fined £110 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 3 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 4 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 5 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 6 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 7 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 8 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 9 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
- 10 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
* Jon Lloyd (31), of Highbury Road, Weston. Criminal damage: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge.
* Brady Honeyman (30), of Rydal Avenue, Weston. 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 50 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay £85 costs.
* Andrew Shovelton (44), of St James Street, Weston. Assaulting a police officer: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £310 costs.
* Anthony Matthews (39), of Clarence Road South, Weston. Assault: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 240 hours’ unpaid community work, 15-month restraining order, ordered to pay £150 compensation, £300 costs and £60 victim surcharge.