In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between April 2-5:
* Kellie Hooper (34), of Milton Road, Weston. Fraud: Four-week community order with curfew, ordered to pay £85 costs.
* Clive Windell (22), of Thirlmere Road, Weston. Driving without due care and attention: Fined £135 plus £35 costs and £20 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with three penalty points.
* Dawid Bajda (22), of Manilla Crescent, Weston. Obstructing a police officer: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £300 costs.
* Curtis Ford (20), of Baildon Road, Weston. Assaulting a police officer: Sent to prison for six weeks. Failure to obey police dispersal order: No separate penalty.
You may also want to watch:
* Dawn Bond (27), of Gerard Road, Weston. Two counts of assault: 18-month community order, ordered to pay £85 costs. Three counts of assaulting a police officer: No separate penalty.
- 1 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 2 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 3 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 4 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 5 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 6 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 7 Radical overhaul of bus network could bring £50m boost to West
- 8 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 9 Conservative candidate chosen for by-election
- 10 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston