In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between May 24-30:
* Daniel Evans (35), of Homefield Close, Locking. Drink-driving: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 150 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay £60 costs plus £85 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 44 months.
* Renatas Vaicius (35), of Walnut Close, Weston. Theft: Sent to prison for seven days, fined £73 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Leon Tarr (24), of Bourton, Weston. Threatening behaviour: Fined £73 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge. Obstructing a police officer: Fined £73.
* Darren Page (28), of Thompson Way, West Wick. Driving without due care and attention: Fined £200 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with four penalty points.
You may also want to watch:
* Joss Stephens (18), of Canterbury Close, Weston. Threatening behaviour: 12-month conditional discharge. Assaulting a police officer: Fined £73 plus £100 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Andrew Martin (39), of Grasmere Drive, Weston. Theft: Sent to prison for 14 days.
- 1 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 2 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 3 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 4 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 5 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 6 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 7 Radical overhaul of bus network could bring £50m boost to West
- 8 Conservative candidate chosen for by-election
- 9 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 10 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
* Natasha Montana (44), of Chaucer Road, Weston. Two counts of threatening behaviour: Fined £160 plus £97.60 compensation, £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge. Breach of conditional discharge: Fined £20.
* Shane Scott (33), of Baker Street, Weston. Failure to obey drug assessment order: Fined £160 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Josie Fletcher (32), of Worle Court, Weston. Drink-driving: Fined £200 plus £400 costs and £20 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with 10 penalty points.
* Lisa Procter (43), of Hobart Road, Weston. Two counts of assault: Fined £320 plus £150 compensation, £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge, ordered to obey five-year restraining order.
* Kim Flynn (54), of Locking Road, Weston. Two counts of assault: 12-month community order, two-year restraining order, ordered to pay £50 compensation, £60 victim surcharge and £620 costs.
* Craig Portchmouth (43), of Station Road, St Georges. Harassment: 12-month community order, ordered to carry out 120 hours’ unpaid community work, three-year restraining order, and ordered to pay £60 victim surcharge and £620 costs.
* Dean Wingrove (26), of Locking Road, Weston. Assault: 18 weeks in prison suspended for 24 months, ordered to pay £80 victim surcharge plus £85 costs.