In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between June 7-13:
* Thomas Bannister (34), of St Marks Road, Worle. Drink-driving: Fined £110 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge, and licence endorsed with 10 penalty points.
* Mark Flemming (48), of Bridge Road, Weston. Drunk and disorderly behaviour: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge.
* Susan Hendry (49), of Kent Road, Congresbury. Drink-driving: Eight weeks in prison suspended for 12 months, ordered to pay £85 costs and £80 victim surcharge, and banned from driving for three years.
* David Holmes (44), of Merton Drive, Weston. Theft: Six-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Paul Williams (31), of South Meadows, Wrington. Drink-driving: Fined £110 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 16 months.
* Jordan Watson (18), of Henley Park, Yatton. Driving while disqualified: 18-month community order with six-week curfew, ordered to carry out 80 hours’ unpaid community work, and ordered to pay £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge. Drink-driving: Banned from driving for 22 months. Taking a vehicle without owner’s consent: No separate penalty. Driving without insurance: No separate penalty. Failure to stop at scene of accident: No separate penalty. Failure to report an accident: No separate penalty.
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 3 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 4 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 5 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 6 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 7 Father's Day: Children's messages to their dads
- 8 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 9 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 10 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
* Cameron Frost (20), of Rectory Drive, Yatton. Possession of an offensive weapon: Four-month community order with curfew, ordered to pay £85 costs plus £60 victim surcharge.
* Leo Brennan (54), of George Street, Weston. Theft: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £85 costs, £14 compensation and £15 victim surcharge.
* Helen Mason (35), of Albert Avenue, Weston. Criminal damage: 18-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £1,013.03 compensation, plus £310 plus £15 victim surcharge.
* Josh Jones (20), of Bridgwater Road, Bleadon. Two counts of criminal damage: Fined £840, ordered to pay £85 costs and £84 victim surcharge.