In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between May 31 and June 6:
* Michael Keen (48), of Hawke Road, Kewstoke. Drink-driving: Fined £545 plus £85 costs and £55 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 18 months.
* Jake Llewelyn (25), of Southside, Weston. Possession of a class B drug: Fined £135 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Matthew Gilmore (34), of Wentworth Close, Weston. Criminal damage: 12-month restraining order, fined £110 plus £85 costs, £76.09 compensation and £20 victim surcharge. Threatening behaviour: No separate penalty.
* Alexis Harding (33), of Gainsborough Drive, Weston. Drink-driving: Fined £240 plus £85 costs and £24 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 41 months.
You may also want to watch:
* Timian Wilkins (45), of Greenhill Road, Sandford. Drink-driving: Two-month community order with curfew, ordered to pay £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 48 months.
* David Bowman (59), of Brinsea Road, Congresbury. Driving without due care and attention: Fined £250 plus £35 costs and £25 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with seven penalty points.
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 3 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 4 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 5 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 6 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 7 Spot the scarecrows around Kewstoke and Sand Bay
- 8 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 9 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 10 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
* Heather Chisholm (32), of Milton Brow, Weston. Two counts of making nuisance phone calls: Two-month community order with curfew, ordered to pay £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge. Breach of conditional discharge: One day’s detention, fined £37 plus £20 victim surcharge.
* Kevin Stokes (54), of Argyle Avenue, Weston. Possessing tobacco products without paid duty: Fined £165 plus £150 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Arron Holton (34), of St Margarets Terrace, Weston. Two counts of assault: Two-year community order, ordered to pay £60 victim surcharge.
* Adrian Knight (38), of Dunster Crescent, Weston. Assault: Fined £115 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge. Criminal damage: Fined £115.
* James Kelly (35), of Jay View, Weston. Three counts of theft: Fined £273 plus £81.60 compensation, £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Dacian Martin (27), of Church Street, Banwell. Breach of restraining order: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £15 victim surcharge.