In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between July 22-26:
* Phillip Smith (56), of Bridge Road, Bleadon. Drink-driving: Fined £240 plus £85 costs and £24 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 16 months.
* Adam Dymock (26), of Selworthy Road, Weston. Two counts of handling stolen goods: Sent to prison for eight weeks.
* Luke Gibbs (30), of Garstons Orchard, Wrington. Driving without due care and attention: Fined £245 plus £35 costs and £23 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with six penalty points.
* Philip Richards (31), of Regent Street, Weston. Taking a vehicle without the owner’s consent: 12 weeks in prison suspended for 12 months, ordered to carry out 80 hours’ unpaid community work and pay £80 victim surcharge. Driving without insurance: Fined £110 plus £85 costs and licence endorsed with six penalty points.
You may also want to watch:
* Michael Spring (64), of Malvern Road, Weston. Drink-driving: Fined £80 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with eight penalty points.
* Louise Bussell (42) of Hurst Road, Weston. Theft: Four-week community order with curfew, ordered to pay £35 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
- 1 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 2 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 3 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 4 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 5 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 6 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 7 Radical overhaul of bus network could bring £50m boost to West
- 8 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 9 Conservative candidate chosen for by-election
- 10 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
* Andrew Martin (39), of Grasmere Drive, Weston. Three counts of theft: Four-week community order with curfew, ordered to pay £234.95 compensation plus £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
* Shaun Corcoran (49), of Moorland Road, Weston. Possession of class A drug: Fined £110 plus £85 costs and ££20 victim surcharge.