In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between June 28 and July 4:
* Liam Snellgrove (23), of Brompton Road, Weston. Criminal damage: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge.
* Penny Bohin (29), of Bloomfield, Weston. Two counts of assault: 18-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge.
* Edward Harding (38), of Becket Road, Worle. Drunk and disorderly behaviour: Fined £73 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Bruce Lawton (49), of Whitecross View, Weston. Theft: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Benjamin Marshall (27), of Monkton Avenue, Weston. Threatening behaviour: Fined £73 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Jonathan Eden (49), of Prospect Place, Weston. Assault: Three-month community order with curfew, ordered to pay £100 compensation plus £60 victim surcharge. Threatening behaviour: No separate penalty.
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 3 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 4 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 5 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 6 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 7 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 8 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 9 5 things to do in North Somerset this weekend
- 10 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
* Jamie Nicholson (23), of Grenville Avenue, Locking. Criminal damage: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £114.46 compensation. Failure to surrender: No separate penalty.
* Andrew Richardson (47), of Blackberry Drive, Worle. Assault: Fined £200 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Jamie Parker (22), of Winscombe Road, Weston. Criminal damage: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 100 hours’ unpaid community work, and ordered to pay £50 compensation plus £80 costs and £60 victim surcharge.