In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases have been completed at North Somerset Courthouse between August 5-8:
* Alex Short (35), of The Copse, St Georges. Drink-driving: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 50 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 24 months.
* Christopher Skinner (25), of Graham Road, Weston. Theft: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge.
* Siobhan Walsh (52), of Station Road, Wrington. Drink-driving: Fined £230 plus £85 costs and £23 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 16 months. Failure to stop after an accident: Fined £230.
* Heather Chisholm (32), of Milton Brow, Weston. Using public electronic communication network to cause anxiety: 12 weeks in prison suspended for 12 months, ordered to pay £80 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Hannah Baines (28), of Bishops Mead, Cleeve. Driving without due care and attention: Fined £73 plus £35 costs and £20 victim surcharge. Driving without a licence: Fined £37. Driving without insurance: Fined £110 and licence endorsed with six penalty points. Failure to keep accurate vehicle registration details: Fined £37.
* Daniel Frost (21), of Lonsdale Avenue, Weston. Breach of restraining order: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 40 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
- 1 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 2 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 3 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 4 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 5 Weston hospital doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 6 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 7 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 8 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 9 Freedom Day: North Somerset responds to lockdown easing delay
- 10 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
* Nathan Smith (22), of Ottawa Road, Weston. Assault: Two weeks in prison suspended for 12 months, ordered to carry out 60 hours’ unpaid community work and pay £200 costs and £80 victim surcharge. Failure to surrender: Six weeks in prison suspended for 12 months.
* John O’Donnell (28), of Locking Road, Weston. Assaulting a police officer: Three-month community order with curfew, ordered to pay £100 compensation plus £60 victim surcharge. Theft: No separate penalty.