In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between October 7-11:
* Charles Bowden (20), of Bournville Road, Weston. Possession of class B drug: Fined £55 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Adam Dymock (26), of Selworthy Road, Weston. Theft: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £30 compensation, £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge.
* Shane Littler (46), of Hawthorn Lane, St Georges. Drink-driving: Fined £240 plus £85 costs and £24 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 17 months.
* Andrew Smith (42), of Gloucester Street, Weston. Drink-driving: Fined £300 plus £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 26 months.
You may also want to watch:
* Michael Cox (42), of Upper Bristol Road, Weston. Criminal damage: Six weeks in prison suspended for six months, ordered to pay £80 victim surcharge.
* Jason Gribble (43), of Quantock Road, Weston. Theft: 12-month community order, ordered to carry out 40 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay £85 costs plus £60 victim surcharge and £40 compensation. Possession of class C drug: No separate penalty.
- 1 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 2 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 3 Royal Mail reviewing town sorting office closure
- 4 Weston AFC unveil more Optima Stadium development plans
- 5 Majority of Covid cases in North Somerset caused by Delta variant
- 6 PICTURES: Clear summer skies and solar eclipse in North Somerset
- 7 Voice your views on roads, footpaths and cycling routes in North Somerset
- 8 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 9 Green candidate announced for village ward in by-election
* Steven Wright (19), of Sunnyside Road, Weston. Theft: Seven-week community order with curfew, ordered to pay £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
* Tina Cox (49), of Bournville Road, Weston. Assault: Two-year conditional discharge, ordered to pay £300 costs and £15 victim surcharge.
* James Woollaston (36), of Oxford Street, Weston. Drink-driving: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £85 costs, £50 compensation and £15 victim surcharge. Threatening behaviour: No separate penalty.