In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between November 12-14:
* Simon Hughes (19), of Waterloo Street, Weston. Two counts of threatening behaviour: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge.
* Estel Hasson (23), of Grasmere Drive, Weston. Failure to obey police dispersal order: Fined £73 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge. Failure to surrender: Fined £37.
* Sharon Lovell (49), of Manilla Crescent, Weston. Theft: Four weeks in prison suspended for six months, ordered to pay £85 costs and £80 victim surcharge. Failure to surrender: Two weeks in prison (consecutive) suspended for six months.
* Derek Caiger (64), of Jubilee Road, Weston. Using electronic communications network to cause anxiety: 18 weeks in prison suspended for 24 months, ordered to pay £170 costs and £80 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Jonathan Eden (49), of Prospect Place, Weston. Breach of ASBO: Three-month community order with curfew, ordered to pay £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
* Peter Marles (63), of Nippors Way, Winscombe. Harassment: Eight weeks in prison suspended for two years, two-month curfew, five-year restraining order, ordered to pay £85 costs and £80 victim surcharge.
- 1 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 2 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 3 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 4 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 5 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 6 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 7 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 8 RNLI volunteer 'will be sorely missed'
- 9 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 10 Coronavirus vaccine centre for young people opens in Weston town centre