In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between January 14-17:
* Andrew Hodgert (40), of Charlton Road, Weston. Four counts of theft: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £213.43 compensation plus £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge.
* Wayne Sheppard (51), of West Street, Weston. Two counts of criminal damage: Sent to prison for eight weeks.
* Lewis Taylor (28), of Severn Road, Weston. Breach of restraining order: Fined £435 plus £85 costs and £43 victim surcharge, 12-month restraining order.
* Daniel Brotherton (24), of Milton Brow, Weston. Wasting police time: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 80 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay £100 costs and £60 victim surcharge. Failure to surrender: Fined £73 plus £20 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Alan Stevens (22), of Langford Road, Weston. Assaulting a police officer: Sent to prison for four weeks. Failure to surrender: Sent to prison for seven days (concurrent). Breach of suspended sentence: Sent to prison for nine weeks (concurrent).
* David Gilpin (25), of Wilson Gardens, West Wick. Three counts of possession of class B drug: 12-month conditional discharge,
- 1 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 2 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 6 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 7 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 8 Tuk-tuks to provide tourist information service in Weston
- 9 Hornets and Weston excited by 2021-22 season fixtures release
- 10 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced
* Raymond Staples (34), of Stradling Avenue, Weston. Theft: Three-month community order and curfew, ordered to pay £200 costs, £125 compensation and £60 victim surcharge.
* Bianca Hall (19), of Totterdown Road, Weston. Assault: Two-year conditional discharge, ordered to pay £250 costs plus £15 victim surcharge.
* Zoe Beckham (35), of Borgie Place, Weston. Two counts of theft: Two-year conditional discharge, ordered to pay £169.99 compensation plus £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge.
* Cheralyn Tranter (53), of The Badgers, St Georges. Drink-driving: Fined £165 plus £400 costs and £30 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 46 months. Driving without an MoT: Fined £37.
* Mark Bailey (52), of Drove Road, Weston. Three counts of possession of class B drug: Three-month community order with curfew, ordered to pay £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge. Failure to surrender: No separate penalty.
* James Bently (36), of Rudhall Green, Weston. Drink-driving: Fined £110 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 36 months. Driving without a licence: Fined £18. Driving without insurance: Fined £91.
* Rachel Thomas (27), of Bristol Road Lower, Weston. Two counts of assault: Two-month community order with curfew, ordered to pay £400 compensation plus £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
* Jonathan Eden (50), of Prospect Place, Weston. Breach of ASBO: 18 weeks in prison.