In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between March 24-28:
* Chuna Ali (39), of Locking Road, Weston. Criminal damage: Eight-week community order with curfew, ordered to pay £370 compensation, £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
* Joy Cauldwell (53), of Hopkins Street, Weston. Three counts of theft: Six-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge.
* Sian Sagal (44), of Wilson Gardens, West Wick. Drink-driving: Fined £600 plus £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 20 months.
* Michael Sharman (21), of Windwhistle Circle, Weston. Driving without due care and attention: Fined £120 plus £85 costs and £200 compensation. Failure to stop after an accident: Fined £180, licence endorsed with 10 penalty points.
You may also want to watch:
* Phillip Dey (59), of Jay View, Weston. Possession of an offensive weapon: 12-week community order with curfew, ordered to pay £500 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
* Wayne Morton (33), of Upper Church Road, Weston. Assault: Sent to prison for seven weeks. Breach of suspended sentence: Sent to prison for six weeks (consecutive).
- 1 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 2 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 3 Royal Mail reviewing town sorting office closure
- 4 Appeal to find missing teenager Ruben
- 5 Majority of Covid cases in North Somerset caused by Delta variant
- 6 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 7 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 8 Somerset has best Covid vaccine rate for both doses
- 9 PICTURES: Clear summer skies and solar eclipse in North Somerset
- 10 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
* Martin Hutchison (47), of Clevedon Road, Weston. Assault: Six-week community order with curfew, 12-month restraining order, ordered to pay £150 compensation.
* Natasha Sabastonelli (26), of Hildesheim Close, Weston. Two counts of fraud: 18-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £30 costs and £15 victim surcharge.
* Ashley Taylor (18), of Marconi Close, Weston. Threatening behaviour: Fined £137 and ordered to pay £400 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Sophie Edwards (21), of Manilla Crescent, Weston. Threatening behaviour: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge.
* Scott Harding (19), of Orchard Close, Kewstoke. Theft: Six-month community order, ordered to pay £60 victim surcharge. Handling stolen goods: No separate penalty.
* Andy Johnson (34), of Greenfield Place, Weston. Theft: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £25 costs and £15 victim surcharge.
* Marcus O’Gara (21), of Red Cottages, Redhill. Drink-driving: Fined £110 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 17 months.
* Stuart Clarke (29), of Colombo Crescent, Weston. Assault: 12-month community order with two-month curfew, ordered to pay £150 compensation plus £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge.