In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between March 10-14:
* Lara Griffiths (42), of Riverside, Banwell. Theft: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £15 victim surcharge.
* Simon Gunstone (40), of Ottawa Road, Weston. Production of a class B drug: Fined £200 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Derek James (71), of South Road, Burnham. Failure to stop after an accident: Fined £73 plus £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with five penalty points.
* Kerry Haigh (28), of Alfred Street, Weston. Four counts of theft: Six-week community order with curfew, ordered to pay 140 compensation, £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Barbara Rushton (29), of Selworthy Road, Weston. Dishonestly using electricity: 12-month community order with three-month curfew, ordered to pay £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
* Damien Thomas (26), of Osborne Road, Weston. Failure to stop after an accident: 12-month community order with three-month curfew, ordered to carry out 200 hours’ unpaid community work. Dangerous driving: Ordered to pay £60 victim surcharge and £85 costs. Drink-driving: Banned from driving for 20 months.
- 1 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 2 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 3 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 4 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 5 Weston hospital doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 6 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 7 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 8 Freedom Day: North Somerset responds to lockdown easing delay
- 9 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 10 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
* Nicholas Hawken (27), of Carberry View, Weston. Four counts of assault: 16 weeks in prison suspended for 12 months, two-year restraining order, ordered to pay £85 costs and £80 victim surcharge.
* Christopher Moore (53), of Newland Road, Weston. Breach of restraining order: Four-week community order with curfew, ordered to pay £400 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
* Erik Stromberg (50), of Camden Terrace, Weston. Possession of class B drug: Fined £73 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge. Failure to surrender: Fined £110.
* Jonathan Burge (35), of Spencer Drive, Weston. Harassment: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 100 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
* Paul Holloway (28), of Willowdown, Worle. Criminal damage: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £550 compensation, £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge.