In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between April 7-14:
* Laura Hancock (47), of Hill Road, Weston. Two counts of heft: Six-month community order, ordered to pay £60 compensation.
* Laurie Croker (22), of Bath Road, Blagdon. Assault: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 150 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay £1,000 compensation.
* Sarah Guyett-Brown (46), of Coleridge Road, Weston. Theft: One day’s detention.
* Ryan Evans (22), of Shepton, Monkton Avenue, Weston. Two counts of criminal damage: Sent to prison for 15 days, ordered to pay £520 compensation.
You may also want to watch:
* James Bremer (24), of Osborne Road, Weston. Drink-driving: Fined £320 plus £85 costs and £32 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 14 months.
* Daniel Radford (20), of Alexandra Parade, Weston. Failure to obey police dispersal order: Fined £80 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 3 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 4 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 5 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 6 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 7 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 8 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 9 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 10 5 things to do in North Somerset this weekend
* Corey Woodland (21), of Milton Road, Weston. Theft: Fined £37 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Cameron Radford (21), of Alexandra Parade, Weston. Assaulting a police officer: Fined £80 plus £85 costs, £50 compensation and £20 victim surcharge. Criminal damage: Fined £80 plus £100 compensation, 12-month restraining order.
* Carl Roberts (34), of Hopkins Street, Weston. Threatening behaviour: 18-month community order, 12-month restraining order, ordered to pay £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge. Criminal damage: No separate penalty.
* Joss Stephens (19), of Canterbury Close, Weston. Assault: 12-month community order, ordered to pay £85 costs, £50 compensation and £60 victim surcharge.
* Kris Rowe (27), of Bridge Road, Weston. Assault: 12-month community order with three-month curfew, ordered to pay £200 compensation, £310 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
* Michael Marlow (27), of Burlington Street, Weston. Four counts of assault: Eight weeks in prison suspended for 12 months, 10-week curfew, ordered to pay £350 compensation, £150 costs and £80 victim surcharge.
* Damien Wiercinski (33), of Alfred Street, Weston. Failure to obey police dispersal order: Fined £37 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Cona Ellis (21), of Pembroke Road, Weston. Trespass with intent to steal: Sent to prison for 14 weeks.