In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between June 10-16:
* Jay Lawrence (34), of Summerlands Road, Weston. Threatening behaviour: Fined £135. Resisting a police officer: Fined £135 plus £85 costs and £50 compensation.
* Elliot Welsh (30), of Cotswold Road, Weston. Drink-driving: Fined £110 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 24 months.
* Justin Dwyer (33), of Coleridge Road, Weston. Five counts of theft: Ten weeks in prison suspended for 12 months, ordered to pay £29.99 compensation. Breach of conditional discharge: Two weeks in prison (consecutive) suspended for 12 months.
* Jason Carter (19), of Loxton Road, Weston. Criminal damage: One-year conditional discharge, ordered to pay £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Alan Stevens (23), of Langford Road, Weston. Criminal damage: 12-month community order, ordered to pay £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
* James Herring (19), of Sunnyside Road, Weston. Assault: Two-year community order with requirement to carry out 60 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
- 1 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 2 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 6 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 7 Euro 2020: 7 places to watch Euro 2020 in Weston
- 8 Planking your way to better health
- 9 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 10 £1m funding bid to make Weston police station redevelopment viable
* Lee Raynsford (24), of Neva Road, Weston. Theft: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 240 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay £60 victim surcharge and £420 compensation.
* Eric Constantine (63), of Dartmouth Close, Weston. Assaulting a police officer: Fined £37 and ordered to pay £85 costs, £50 compensation and £20 victim surcharge. Threatening behaviour: Fined £73. Breach of conditional discharge: Fined £37.
* Mark Dunne (51), of Willow Drive, Weston. Drink-driving: Fined £110 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months.
* Anthony Rudkin (46), of Whitecross Road, Weston. Possession of a weapon designed for the discharge of noxious liquid: Fined £160 plus £85 costs. Driving while unfit through drugs: Fined £250 plus £25 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months.
* Kerry Tozer (57), of Walrow Terrace, Highbridge. Drink-driving: Fined £230 plus £85 costs and £23 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months.