In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between June 17-27:
* Karen Morgan (30), of Beach Road, Kewstoke. Two counts of assault: Fined £110 plus £210 costs, £75 compensation and £25 victim surcharge.
* Nathan Ashworth (26), of Thompson Way, West Wick. Drink-driving: Fined £300 plus £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 20 months.
* Gareth Barrett (33), of Lower Church Road, Weston. Two counts of threatening behaviour: Six weeks in prison suspended for 12 months, ordered to pay £85 costs and £80 victim surcharge. Resisting a police officer: Two weeks in prison (concurrent) suspended for 12 months.
* Tony Roberts (35), of Bronte Close, Weston. Theft: 12 weeks in prison suspended for two years, three-month curfew, ordered to pay £1,500 compensation plus £85 costs and £80 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Scott Durnin (36), of Tamar Road, Worle. Theft: Two-month community order with curfew, ordered to pay £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge. Possession of class B drug: No separate penalty. Failure to surrender: No separate penalty. Breach of conditional discharge: No separate penalty.
* Andrew Lewis (41), of Milton Road, Weston. Production of a class B drug: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge. Two counts of failure to surrender: No separate penalty.
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 3 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 4 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 5 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 6 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 7 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 8 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 9 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 10 5 things to do in North Somerset this weekend
* Edward Buckley (46), of The Maltings, Worle. Threatening behaviour: Four-week community order with curfew, ordered to pay £100 compensation. Assault: Fined £37.
* Dean Lewis (27), of Worle Moor Road, Weston. Assault: Fined £190 and ordered to pay £60 compensation, £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Sophie Keen (27), of Williton Crescent, Weston. Two counts of theft: Sent to prison for two months, ordered to pay £28 compensation. Failure to surrender: Sent to prison for one month (consecutive).
* Jonathan Eden (50), of Prospect Place, Weston. Breach of ASBO: One day’s detention, fined £37 and ordered to pay £20 victim surcharge.
* Ryszard Garbien (48), of Bow Court, Wick St Lawrence. Owning a dangerously out of control dog which caused injury: Ordered to pay £2,000 compensation plus £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
* Kerry Haigh (29), of Locking Road, Weston. Begging: One day’s detention.
* Tracie Lucas (48), of Coleridge Road, Weston. Theft: 31-day community order with curfew, ordered to pay £85 costs plus £60 victim surcharge and £8 compensation.
* Peter Misson (50), of Locking Road, Weston. Theft: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £85 costs plus £15 victim surcharge and £41.97 compensation.
* Neil Simons (39), of Windwhistle Circus, Weston. Threatening behaviour: Fined £73 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Damian Weircinski (33), of Alfred Street, Weston. Drunk and disorderly behaviour: Fined £37 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.