In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between July 14-18:
* Nathan Barrett (23), of Bridge Road, Weston. Threatening behaviour: Fined £80 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Sarah Corbett (38), of Wakedean Gardens, Yatton. Drink-driving: Fined £110 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge, and banned from driving for 12 months.
* Douglas Findlay (57), of Colombo Crescent, Weston. Drink-driving: Fined £350 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months. Driving without MoT: No separate penalty. Driving without insurance: Fined £200.
* Christopher Kibby (42), of Clarendon Road, Weston. Theft: 12-month community order, ordered to pay £110 costs plus £60 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Daniel Bignell (33), of Teasel Way, Weston. Drink-driving: Fined £460 plus £85 costs and £46 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months.
* Timothy Pain (63), of Beaconsfield Road, Weston. Two counts of assault: Four months in prison suspended for two years, three-month curfew, ordered to pay £300 costs and £700 compensation.
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 3 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 4 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 5 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 6 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 7 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 8 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 9 Father's Day: Children's messages to their dads
- 10 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
* Thomas Crane (21), of Stabbins Close, Worle. Three counts of criminal damage: Two-year community order with requirement to carry out 100 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay £60 costs and £60 victim surcharge. Two counts of assault: No separate penalty.
* Benjamin Apps (20), of Weston Foyer, Weston. Taking a vehicle without owner’s consent: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 80 hours’ unpaid community order. Driving without insurance: No separate penalty. Two counts of making off without payment: Ordered to pay £310 costs and £105.39 compensation.
* Lee Goodwin (44), of Yeo Close, Weston. Threatening behaviour: 12-month conditional discharge and restraining order, ordered to pay £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge.
* Robert Walker (41), of Severn Road, Weston. Threatening behaviour: Fined £37 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Christopher Bodilly (28), of Walliscote Road South, Weston. Criminal damage: Ordered to pay £100 compensation.
* Scott Neale-Glinn (37), of Royal Crescent, Weston. Two counts of breaching restraining order: Two-year community order with eight-week curfew, ordered to pay £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge.