In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between February 9-12:
Glen Barratt (59), of St Josephs Road, Weston. Drink-driving: Fined £110 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months.
Trevor Benjamin (43), of Clevedon Road, Weston. Threatening behaviour: Fined £73 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
Brittany Chapman (24), of Chesham Road North, Weston. Drink-driving: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 80 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 24 months.
Kieron Rigney (19), of Brompton Road, Weston. Failure to obey police dispersal order: Fined £65 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
Nathan Worlock (23), of Court Close, St Georges. Drink-driving: Fined £330 plus £85 costs and £33 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 20 months. Driving without insurance: Fined £150.
Gordon Parker (36), of Lonsdale Avenue, Weston. Two counts of criminal damage: 18-month community order, ordered to pay £500 compensation.
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 3 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 4 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 5 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 6 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 7 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 8 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 9 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 10 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
Nathan Willis (24), of Tamar Road, Weston. Taking a vehicle without owner’s consent, leading to damage: 12 weeks in prison suspended for 12 months, ordered to carry out 200 hours’ unpaid community work, and ordered to pay £85 costs and £80 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months. Driving without insurance: No separate penalty.
Steve Higgins (49), of Severn Road, Weston. Assault: Sent to prison for six weeks, ordered to pay £80 compensation. Breach of suspended sentence: Sent to prison for six weeks (consecutive).
Andrew Harper (36), of Monkton Avenue, Weston. Assault: Fined £95 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
David Slocombe (27), of The Rows, Weston. Assault: Two-year community order, fined £73 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
Brendon Summers (39), of Bowen Road, Locking. Assault: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge.