In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between February 2-6:
Jamie Parker (23), of Winscombe Road, Weston. Breach of restraining order: Sent to prison for two weeks and ordered to pay £80 victim surcharge. Breach of suspended sentence: Six months in prison (concurrent).
Thomas Arlotte (32), of Fairview, Weston. Driving without due care and attention: Fined £350 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £35 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with six penalty points.
Wesley Kline (40), of Southlands Way, Congresbury. Resisting a police officer: Fined £85. Sending an offensive message: 12-month restraining order, fined £175 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
Michael Tiernan (23), of Bransby Way, Weston. Threatening behaviour: Fined £200 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
Thomas Davies (50), of Palmer Road, Weston. Harassment: Sent to prison for one month, two-year restraining order, ordered to pay £80 victim surcharge.
Clare McCarthy (44), of Knightstone Close, Axbridge. Drink-driving: Fined £160 plus £620 costs and £20 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 22 months.
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 3 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 4 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 5 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 6 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 7 Spot the scarecrows around Kewstoke and Sand Bay
- 8 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 9 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 10 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
Maximillian Bull (24), of Churchward Road, Weston. Drink-driving: Fined £250, ordered to pay £100 costs and £25 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 16 months. Driving without a licence: No separate penalty. Driving without insurance: No separate penalty.
Cheryl Thomas (37), of Newton Road, Weston. Two counts of theft: Six-week community order with curfew, ordered to pay £60 victim surcharge.
Damien Dowell (25), of Alfred Street, Weston. Theft: 12-month community order, ordered to carry out 60 hours’ unpaid community work, and pay £1.92 compensation, £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge. Threatening behaviour: Ordered to pay £40 compensation.
Benjamin Apps (21), of St Ives Road, Weston. Fraud: 12-month community order, ordered to pay £119.16 compensation plus £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge.