In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between February 20-27:
Joe Gullick (19), of Bournville Road, Weston. Threatening behaviour: Fined £75 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
Craig Hayward (35), of Meadow Street, Weston. Criminal damage: Three-month community order with curfew, ordered to pay £250 compensation, £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
Amanda Kellett (46), of Coleridge Road, Weston. Possession of class A drug: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge. Possession of class B drug: No separate penalty.
William Kerslake (44), of Colombo Crescent, Weston. Possession of a class B drug: Fined £110 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
Tristan Shields (32), of De Salis Park, West Wick. Two counts of possession of class B drug: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge.
Billy Chapman (21), of Courtney Walk, Worle. Threatening behaviour: 54-day community order and curfew, ordered to pay £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
- 1 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 2 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 3 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 4 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 5 Weston hospital doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 6 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 7 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 8 Freedom Day: North Somerset responds to lockdown easing delay
- 9 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 10 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
Ryan Love (30), of Drove Road, Weston. Theft: Four-week community order and curfew, ordered to pay £132 compensation, £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
Daniel Sandic (20), of Torrington Crescent, Weston. Drink-driving: Fined £140 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 22 months. Driving without a licence: Fined £50. Driving without insurance: Fined £140.
Sarah Webber (26), of Porlock Road, Weston. Two counts of theft: 36 weeks in prison suspended for 24 months, four-month curfew, ordered to pay £620 costs, £600 compensation and £80 victim surcharge.
Russell Maidment (39), of Balmoral Way, Weston. Assault: 12-month community order with requirement to complete 80 hours’ unpaid community work. Criminal damage: Ordered to pay £368.22 compensation plus £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
Lorraine Darby (43), of All Saints Road, Weston. Drink-driving: Fined £110 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 40 months.
David John (32), of Taverners Close, Weston. Theft: Eight weeks in prison suspended for six months, ordered to pay £80 victim surcharge.