In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from January 31 to February 7.
* Connor Morss-Ford, Pastures Avenue, Weston (22). Dangerous driving: 26-week prison sentence and ordered to pay victim surcharge of £115. Drink-driving: eight-week prison sentence (concurrent) and disqualified from driving for 18 months. Driving without insurance, and licence and use of threatening words: No separate penalty.
* Victoria Pincott, Hopkins Street, Weston (28). Seven counts of theft and one count of assault: Community order and ordered to pay £239.33 in compensation.
* Lee Smith, Bilbie Road, Worle (33). Harassment: 12-week suspended prison sentence and ordered to pay £115 victim surcharge and £85 costs.
* Troyden Nowell, Williton Crescent, (22). Non-molestation order breach: 20-week suspended prison sentence, restraining order and ordered to pay £400 costs and £115 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Anthony Liddiard, no fixed abode, (31). Criminal damage: two-week prison sentence. Theft: six-week prison sentence (consecutive) and ordered to pay £1,300 compensation. Threat of violence: 18-week prison sentence.
* David Thomson, Russell Avenue, Locking (56). Three counts of speeding: 11 penalty points and fined £420 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 3 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 4 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 5 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 6 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 7 Father's Day: Children's messages to their dads
- 8 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 9 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 10 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site