In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following court cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse from January 29 to 31.
* Matthew Rickford, Brue Close, Weston (33). Six counts of disposing stolen goods: 26-week suspended sentence, ordered to pay £1,870 and fined £40.
* Paul Curtis, Hewish Way, Hewish (33). Threatening violence, driving while disqualified and assault: community order. Two counts of destroying private property: ordered to pay £2,000 compensation.
* Todd Dent, Upper Kewstoke Road, Weston (42). Drink-driving: banned from driving for 12 months, fined £100 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Peter Horsley, Hutton Moor Lane, Weston (44). Drink-driving: banned from driving for 18 months, fined £300 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Michael Smith, Chaucer Road, Weston (48). Assault: community order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
- 1 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 2 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 3 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 4 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 5 Weston hospital doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 6 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 7 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 8 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 9 Freedom Day: North Somerset responds to lockdown easing delay
- 10 Woman dies at Weston cemetery