In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from February 7-14 :
* Keetan Dent, St Ives Road, Weston (18). Threatening behaviour: Fined £80 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Loren Sayers, Shrubbery Road, Weston (44). Theft: Fined £40 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Richard Toogood, Ashford Road, Redhill (48). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 18 months, fined £350 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge. Possession of class B drug: Fined £235.
* Sophia Tuplin, Southlands Way, Congresbury (23). Assault: Fined £215 and ordered to pay £85 costs and victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Stephen Phillips, Westfield Road, Banwell (24). Speeding: disqualified from driving for six months, fined and ordered to pay £85 costs and £38 victim surcharge.
* Anthony Lane, Woodland Road, Weston (35). Trespass with intent to steal: 12-week suspended prison sentence and must pay £150 compensation.
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 3 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 4 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 5 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 6 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 7 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 8 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 9 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 10 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
* James Dowling, no fixed abode (48). Two counts of assault: four-week prison sentence and ordered to pay £120 compensation.
* William Greaves, Summer Lane, Banwell (18). Driving without insurance: Disqualified from driving for six months, fined £300 and ordered to pay £30 victim surcharge.