In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following court cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from February 19-27.
* Jordan Hurford, Highbury Road, Weston (25). Driving without insurance: disqualified from driving for six months, eight penalty points and ordered to pay £85 costs and £66 victim surcharge.
* Neil Dujaili, Stanley Road, Weston (36). Harassment: Community order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge. Criminal damage: ordered to pay £100 compensation.
* Daniel Vowles, Winterstoke Road, Weston (28). Possession of knife in public place: eight-week suspended prison sentence and ordered to pay £85 costs and £115 victim surcharge.
* Karen Martin, Puttingthorpe Drive, Worle (47). Assault, criminal damage and two counts of assaulting police officer: Community and restraining orders and ordered to pay £750 compensation.
You may also want to watch:
* Jason Fennell, Canterbury Close, Weston (46). Possession of knife in public place and breach of restraining order: six-week suspended prison sentence and ordered to pay £85 costs and £115 victim surcharge.
* Jay Green, Milburn Road, Weston (21). Possession of class B drug and knife in public space: six-month suspended prison sentence and ordered to pay £85 costs and £115 victim surcharge.
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 3 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 4 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 5 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 6 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 7 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 8 Spot the scarecrows around Kewstoke and Sand Bay
- 9 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 10 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
* Magdalena Messaadi, Bowen Road, Locking (34). Drink driving: disqualified from driving for 17 months and ordered to pay £85 costs and £44 victim surcharge.
* Keith Barnard, Puttingthorpe Drive, Worle (69). Speeding: Three penalty points, fined £109 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Ryan Nickerson-Sterrett, no fixed abode (21). Two counts of breaching criminal behaviour: four-week prison sentence (consecutive) and ordered to pay £115 victim surcharge.