Weston man given restraining order after flashing in town centre
- Credit: Archant
A Weston man who indecently exposed himself through the window of a house has been sentenced.
Valchan Tanev was handed a restraining order and told by magistrates not to approach or contact his victims.
The 63-year-old was seen masturbating in the street by one Weston homeowner.
North Somerset Courthouse was told he was seen peering through the blinds in the early hours of the morning.
Tanev, of Alma Street, pleaded guilty to indecent exposure but not guilty to harassment after making several visits to the home in the town centre, between February and April.
You may also want to watch:
The Bulgarian national, however, was found guilty of both charges at North Somerset Courthouse in late-August and was sentenced on September 16.
Tanev was handed a community order and a restraining order.
- 1 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 2 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 3 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 4 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 5 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 6 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 7 Radical overhaul of bus network could bring £50m boost to West
- 8 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 9 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 10 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
He was also ordered to pay £100 in compensation, plus £185 in costs and victim surcharge.