In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from November 21-23.
* Thomas Prodger, Pastures Avenue, St Georges (23). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 18 months, fined £180 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Carl Satterly, Allans Way, Weston (22). Possession of class A drug: fined £80 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 compensation. Possession of class B drug: fined £40.
* Nathan Giles, Rickyard Road, Wrington (29). Two counts of assault: community order and ordered to pay £775 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
* Shane Hewlett, Banwell Road, Weston (42). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 24 months, community order and ordered to pay £200 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Stuart Whittingham, no fixed abode (41). Two counts of failure to comply with community protection notice: fined £80 and ordered to pay £30 victim surcharge. Four counts of begging in a public place: no separate penalty.
* Marcus Adshead, Hemming Way, Hutton (29). Failure to give information relating to identification of a driver: six penalty points, fined £120 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
- 1 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 2 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 3 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 4 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 5 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 6 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 7 Radical overhaul of bus network could bring £50m boost to West
- 8 Conservative candidate chosen for by-election
- 9 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 10 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston