Man appears in court on murder charge
A WESTON man appeared at North Somerset Courthouse this morning (Tues) charged with murder.
Dressed in a T-shirt and jogging trousers, Martin Hill, of Alfred Street, spoke only to confirm his name and address.
The 37-year-old is charged with the murder of 26-year-old Paul Birch, also of Alfred Street.
Hill will remain in custody until his next hearing at Bristol Crown Court on Thursday.
*FOR more on this story click on the link on the top right hand side.
You may also want to watch:
Did you know Paul Birch? To leave a tribute email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 New card and gift shop to open in Weston retail park
- 2 50 staff isolating after Covid outbreak at Weston pub
- 3 PICTURES: Look inside Weston's Revo Kitchen
- 4 From Hornets RFC to England: The rise of Curtis Langdon
- 5 Coronavirus vaccine centre for young people opens in Weston town centre
- 6 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 7 Public consultation begins on proposed improvements along the A38
- 8 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 9 New parliamentary boundaries will be 'more democratic', says Weston MP
- 10 Elton John to perform in Bristol next year