Man assaulted partner in front of toddler
A 28-YEAR-OLD man who assaulted his girlfriend in front of their two-year-old child was sentenced to 150 hours unpaid work.
Carl Balbini, of Langport Road, Weston, pleaded guilty to assault by beating at North Somerset Courthouse on October 27.
At 3.45am on August 11 he grabbed Nicola Fletcher’s arms before pushing her head towards the ground, then pushed her back against a wall, causing her to fall.
Their child was watching at the time and started to shout for her mother before crying.
He was sentenced to a 12 month community order, requiring him to complete 150 hours of unpaid work.
You may also want to watch:
He was also handed a restraining order restricting him from contacting Ms Fletcher.
He was ordered to pay �100 compensation and �150 costs.
- 1 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 2 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 6 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 7 Planking your way to better health
- 8 Euro 2020: 7 places to watch Euro 2020 in Weston
- 9 Royal Mail reviewing town sorting office closure
- 10 Woman dies at Weston cemetery