Man facing 29 fraud and theft charges appears in court
A MAN charged with 14 counts of fraud and 15 counts of theft appeared at North Somerset courthouse this week.
Timothy Smale, aged 45, of Uphill Way, Uphill, was charged with 14 counts of fraud by false representation for alleged offences dating between August 2010 and March 2011.
He was also charged with 15 counts of theft by finding dating between September 2010 and June 2011.
He denies the charges.
The case was adjourned until January 31 for a committal hearing.
You may also want to watch:
Bail was granted without conditions.
- 1 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 2 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 3 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 4 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 5 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 6 £1m funding bid to make Weston police station redevelopment viable
- 7 Somerset votes for two unitaries instead of one by clear margin in poll
- 8 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 9 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 10 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced