Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- Credit: Google
A 33-year-old man was stabbed at a property in Ottawa Road in Weston-super-Mare.
Officers were called to the scene at midnight on June 16 where they found a man with stab wounds.
He was taken to hospital, where he remains, but his injuries are not believed to be life-threatening or life-changing.
A spokesman for Avon and Somerset Police said: "Officers were called to the scene at midnight overnight on June 16 to June 17.
"They found a 33-year-old man with stab wounds who was taken to hospital, where he remains, receiving treatment.
"A juvenile was arrested in connection with the incident and later released on conditional police bail pending further enquiries.
"House-to-house enquiries and forensic investigations have been carried out.
- 1 Weston pub to undergo renovations to restore 19th century look
- 2 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 3 PICTURES: Runners brave the elements at Weston Super Half
- 4 Wheelchair Rugby Gold medallist surprises Weston pupils
- 5 North Somerset risks 43,000 false-negative PCRs after lab mix up
- 6 Council rejected for grant to preserve Iron Age monument
- 7 John Penrose column: Goodbye to Sir David Amess
- 8 Bleadon-cold: Council's gritters return with sustainable fuel
- 9 Stone Roses songs to be recreated in Weston
- 10 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant
"If you have information which could help the enquiry and have not yet spoken to officers, please call 101 quoting reference 5221134905.
"Alternatively ring the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111."