Mum accused of child neglect
A MUM from Weston accused of child neglect has appeared in court.
The 29-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, is charged with two counts of assaulting/ill-treating/neglecting her baby.
One of the counts relates to a 15-day time period from October 15-30, and the other charge is alleged to have happened on October 30.
She appeared at North Somerset Courthouse on Tuesday where the case was committed to crown court.
The woman has indicated a not guilty plea and will next appear at Bristol Crown Court on March 2.
You may also want to watch:
She was released on conditional bail.
- 1 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 2 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 6 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 7 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 8 Tuk-tuks to provide tourist information service in Weston
- 9 Hornets and Weston excited by 2021-22 season fixtures release
- 10 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced