In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following court cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from June 20-29.
* Natalie Chalmers, no fixed abode (37). Two counts of possession of class A drug, theft and assault of a police officer: community order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge. Driving while disqualified: disqualified from driving for five months. Driving on worn tyres and without insurance. No separate penalty.
* James Impey, Milburn Road, Weston (37). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 16 months, fined £369 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £36 victim surcharge.
* Michael Long, Regent Street, Weston (47). Assault: community order, restraining order and ordered to pay £85 compensation.
* Paul Stevens, Stradling Avenue, Weston (55). Breach restraining order: community order and ordered to pay £85 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* David Cox, Jay View, Weston (34). Assault: 26-week prison sentence, restraining order and ordered to pay £500 compensation. Sending menacing communications: 14-week prison sentence (concurrent). Breach non-molestation order: eight-week prison sentence (concurrent).
- 1 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 2 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 3 Weston AFC unveil more Optima Stadium development plans
- 4 Royal Mail reviewing town sorting office closure
- 5 Majority of Covid cases in North Somerset caused by Delta variant
- 6 Voice your views on roads, footpaths and cycling routes in North Somerset
- 7 PICTURES: Clear summer skies and solar eclipse in North Somerset
- 8 Green candidate announced for village ward in by-election
- 9 Somerset Freemason raise £25k to help young people