Armed offenders burgle Weston home
Weston Mercury reporter firstname.lastname@example.org
- Credit: Google
Four armed offenders forced their way into a Weston home last night and stole a large quantity of cash.
The aggravated burglary happened just after 5pm yesterday evening (Tuesday) in Stanley Grove.
The offenders, who were wearing masks, forced their way into the address and threatened the occupants before stealing a large quantity of cash.
Firearms officers attended the area and conducted a search for the suspects but were unable to locate them.
Enquiries are ongoing and police patrols are being stepped up in the area following the incident.
Anyone with information that could assist police with their investigation is asked to call 101, quoting crime reference number 5220275943.
- 1 Second rapid testing centre unveiled in Weston
- 2 Man charged in connection with county lines drug dealing in Weston
- 3 Weston accountant sees business thrive during lockdowns
- 4 Civic society 'appalled' by new health centre proposed site
- 5 Pharmacy near Weston begins Covid vaccinations
- 6 Secondary school to expand to second site expected to cost £30million
- 7 Virus 'ripping through' Weston care homes
- 8 Council says it is aware of rat problem in Weston
- 9 Housing development for greenfield site in Nailsea approved
- 10 Attempted robbery prompts police appeal