In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were held at North Somerset Courthouse from September 12-24.
* Anthony Bennett, Summerlands Road, Weston (58). Criminal damage: fined £50. Assault: fined £100 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Matthew Harrison, Alfred Street, Weston (47). Assault: fined £250 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Terrence King, Clover Way, Highbridge (63). Failure to give information in relation to driver after alleged offence: six penalty points, fined £675 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £67 victim surcharge.
* Corne Van-Tonder, Boulevard, Weston (43). Threatening behaviour: 12-week suspended prison sentence, restraining order and ordered to pay £100 compensation. Possession of bladed article in public place: 16-week suspended prison sentence (concurrent).
You may also want to watch:
* Jade Toussaint, Sunnyside Road, Weston (27). Two counts of assault and one count of assaulting police constable: community order.
* Paul Bowman, Lockes Paddock, St Georges (47). Speeding: three penalty points, fined £160 and ordered to pay £30 victim surcharge.
- 1 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 2 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 6 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 7 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 8 Tuk-tuks to provide tourist information service in Weston
- 9 Hornets and Weston excited by 2021-22 season fixtures release
- 10 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced
* Timothy Meehan, The Batch, Churchill (60). Speeding: disqualified from driving for 28 days, fined £181 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Michael Cooper, Eastertown, Lumpsham (64). Ignore red light: three penalty points and absolute discharge.
* Rupert Mackeson, Thirlmere Road, Weston (76). Speeding: disqualified from driving for six months, fined £113 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Lucy Samuel, Lawrence Road, Wrington (50). Speeding: disqualified from driving for 28 days, fined £392 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £39 victim surcharge.