In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from January 17-24:
* Michael Gibbs, Martindale Road, Milton (52). Harassment: restraining order, community order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
* Alan Coles, Locking Road, Weston (41). Send indecent message: fined £220 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Buddy Stone, Ashcombe Road, Weston (19). Send indecent message: restraining order and community order. Criminal damage: Fined £80 and ordered to pay £20 compensation, £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
* Nathan Worlock, Southdown, Weston (27). Assault: community order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Kyle Cox, Appletree Court, Worle (20). Breach criminal behaviour order: community order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge. Driving without valid licence: no separate penalty. Driving without valid insurance: no separate penalty.
* Jennifer Powell, Pudding Pie Close, Langford (39). Knowingly concerned in fraudulent activity: fined £320 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £32 victim surcharge.
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 3 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 4 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 5 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 6 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 7 Spot the scarecrows around Kewstoke and Sand Bay
- 8 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 9 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 10 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
* Andrew Martin, no fixed abode, (45). Interfere with vehicles with intention of theft: fined £40 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.