In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from September 3-10:
* Jason Kean, no fixed abode (38). Assault by beating: five-week prison sentence and ordered to pay £122 compensation.
* Martin Hislop, Lonsdale Avenue (60). Assault by beating: fined £240 and ordered to pay £30 victim surcharge. Criminal damage: ordered to pay £90 compensation.
* Connor Beer, Coleridge Road, Weston (21). Driving without valid insurance: fined £120. Driving while disqualified: disqualified from driving for eight months, fined £200 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Craig Chandler, Lonsdale Avenue, Weston (27). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 17 months, fined £253 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £32 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Thomas Kenyon, Colombo Crescent, Weston (28). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 20 months, fined £250 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge. Two counts of drug-driving: disqualified from driving for 12 months and fined £166.
* Nikolai Migai, Lower Church Road, Weston (45). Assault police officer: six-month conditional discharge and ordered to pay £50 compensation, £85 costs and £21 victim surcharge.
- 1 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 2 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 6 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 7 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 8 Man charged with murder after woman dies 21 years after being set on fire
- 9 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced
- 10 Somerset votes for two unitaries instead of one by clear margin in poll
* Trevor Hoare, Piper Cross, Weston (76). Two counts of fraud by false representation: six-month suspended sentence and ordered to pay £85 costs and £80 victim surcharge.
* Aaron Matheson, Churchill Road, Weston (26). Theft: Two-week prison sentence and ordered to pay £115 compensation. Assault by beating: two-week prison sentence (consecutive).
* Tomasz Szalkiewicz, Hay Grove, Weston (40). Criminal damage: six-month conditional discharge and ordered to pay £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* James Moore, Foster Court, Highbridge (28). Assault by beating: community order, fined £50 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
* Rikki Taylor, Alma Street, Weston (32). Stalking: community order, restraining order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge.