In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from July 25-27:
* Joanna Middleton, Palmer Street, Weston (36). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 20 months, fined £120 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim services.
* Dean Mockridge, Garstons Orchard, Wrington (46). Theft: fined £280 and ordered to pay £100 compensation, £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Graham Donnellan, Lovers Walk, Weston (52). Two counts of assaulting a PC: community order and ordered to pay £100 compensation, £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
* Sabid Uddin, St Margarets Terrace, Weston (38). Assault: 12-week suspended prison sentence, restraining order and ordered to pay £500 compensation. Criminal damage: ordered to pay £1,400 compensation.
You may also want to watch:
* Dean Lark, North End Road, Yatton (38). Assault: fined £323 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £32 victim surcharge.
* Loren Sayers, Meadow Street, Weston (44). Two counts of theft: conditional discharge and ordered to pay £133 compensation, £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
- 1 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 2 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 3 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 4 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 5 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 6 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 7 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 8 Doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 9 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
- 10 Freedom Day: North Somerset responds to lockdown easing delay
* Darren Wedge, Alfred Street, Weston (45). Two counts of theft: fined £80 and ordered to pay £112.45 compensation.
* Joshua Witts, Stonebridge Road, Weston (22). Assault: community order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
* Thomas Raikes, Monkton Avenue, Weston (25). Assault and criminal damage: community order and ordered to pay £120 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
* Deirdre Cattermole, Church Street, Blackford (55). Speeding: disqualified from driving for six months, fined £169 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.