In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following court cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from February 13-20:
* Anthony Liddiard, Boulevard, Weston (32). Theft: 12-month conditional discharge and ordered to pay £20 victim surcharge.
* Nos Llew-Blaidd, Walliscote Road, Weston (37). Two counts of assault police officer: fined £40 and ordered to pay £80 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Paul Bignell, Willow Gardens, St Georges (56). Failure to provide breathalyser sample: disqualified from driving for 16 months, fined £207 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Paul Cunliffe, Abbey Gardens, Weston (50). Two counts of theft: fined £80 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Jacob Storer, Woodmill Drive, Yatton (19). Theft: 12-month conditional discharge and ordered to pay £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Adam Porter, Parklands Avenue, Weston (36). Criminal damage: fined £40 and ordered to pay £319.99 compensation.
- 1 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 2 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 6 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 7 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 8 Tuk-tuks to provide tourist information service in Weston
- 9 Hornets and Weston excited by 2021-22 season fixtures release
- 10 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced
* Ryan Hedges, Hill Park, Congresbury (24). Driving without due care and attention: disqualified from driving for one year, fined £120 and ordered to pay £250 compensation. Driving without valid insurance: fined £120. Driving without valid licence: fined £40.
* Sean Perry, Wynter Close, Weston (53). Failed to stop after an accident: eight penalty points, fined £120 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Susan Lambert, Upper Church Road, Weston (58). Assault police constable: community order and ordered to pay £150 compensation, £300 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
* Elaine Hart, Bilbie Road, Weston (50). Failure to comply with noise abatement order: fined £175 and ordered to pay £150 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Steven Penny, Severn Road, Weston (47). Theft: ordered to pay £15 compensation. Theft of motor vehicle: ordered to pay £265 compensation.
* Richard Brinson, Cross Lane, Cross (27). Assault paramedic: community order and ordered to pay £85 victim surcharge. Two counts of assault: community order and ordered to pay £100 compensation.